OMG Did you see that outfit?! or What about that verb tense?! Welcome to Grammar Gossip! We are going to teach you all you need to know for the toughest of Spanish Grammar, and we can guarantee an A in your Spanish class because Chelsea and I both have A's. Happy Spanish speaking!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Future Tense

The Future Tense

By: Ali
Ok, so, you can use the Future Tense when you want to talk about something in the future or when you want to talk with uncertainty about time. Also, the Future Tense can be used like the Present Subjunctive. For example, if you wanted to say;

“I will go running with you” or “I wonder what time it is” or “They must be outside”. All of these could be used with the Future Tense.



The Future Tense Verb Endings. Use these same endings for all verbs!

é  emos

ás     éis

á     án

But, its not that easy. Here’s the catch... you have to add these endings onto the infinitive of the verb. “I will study” would be “Estudiaré”.
I will go running with you=> Correré contigo.



I wonder what time it is. => ¿Que hora será?



They must be outside. => Estarán el aire de libre.